Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art
The Sigma 14mm 1.8 DG HSM Art is the worlds first 1.8 prime lens at the 14mm focal length.
The Sigma 14mm 1.8 DG HSM Art is the worlds first 1.8 prime lens at the 14mm focal length. This fast wide prime features the same large aspherical element touted in the Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art to control distortion and create stunning imagery. An updated Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) provides fast and accurate autofocus while 3 Premium FLD and 4 SLD glass elements control chromatic aberration and sagittal coma flare. Building on the highly reputable Art line, the Sigma 14mm 1.8 DG HSM Art is designed to resolve the latest high megapixel DSLR sensors.
- World’s first and only Full-frame F1.8 ultra-wide-angle lens
- Exceptional optical performance ideal for ultra-high megapixel cameras
- Ideal for Astrophotography, Landscape Photography, Documentary and Architecture
- Featuring a large-diameter aspherical lens element
- Minimized chromatic aberation and distortion
- Dust/splash-proof construction
- Newly designed HSM with faster, yet smoother focusing
- Electromagnetic aperture control (for Nikon)
- Handcrafted in Japan
Lens Construction 16 Elements in 11 Groups
Angle of View (35mm) 114.2°
Number of Diaphragm Blades 9 (Rounded diaphragm)
Mininum Aperture F16
Minimum Focusing Distance 27cm / 10.6in
Filter Size (mm) -
Maximum Magnifications 1: 9.8
(Diameter x Length) Φ95.4mm × 126mm / 3.8in. x 5.0in.
Weight 1,120g / 39.5oz.
HSM -Hyper-Sonic Motor
DG - DG for Digital Full Frame and APS-C