Swivi S3 Foldable Viewfinder for DSLR
The Swivi S3 Foldable Viewfinder is an optical LCD viewfinder designed for video shooting with DSLR cameras. The Swivi S3 viewfinder provides an extremely clear, magnified view - essential when shooting video in daylight condition. Magnification mode provides 3 x magnifying view of the camera LCD, or simply flip up the eyepiece to use as a sunshade hood.
The rubber eyecup can be changed to fit the right or left eye. The S3 viewfinder attaches to the camera’s tripod mount by using the included mounting plate. The plate and the viewfinder frame can be adjusted in all directions to fit different camera bodies - even those equipped with a battery grip.
- Canon 1D X, 5D II, 5D III, 5DS, 5DSR, 70D, 60D, 760D, 750D, 650D, 100D, 1200D, S110, EOS M, G15, G16, G1 X
- Nikon D4, D4S, D3x, D810, D800, D800E, D600, D610, D750, D700, D7000, D7100, D7200, D5200, D5300, D5500, D3100, D3300, Df, J2, J3, AW1
- Fujifilm X-T1, X-100S, X-M1, X-E2, X-100T
- Leica M, V-lux 4, D-lux 2, D-lux 6
- Panasonic GF5, LX5, LX7
- Olympus E-M1, E-M10, E-M5 Mk II, E-P5
- Sony A6000, A5000, A5100, NEX-7, NEX-6, NEX-5R, A7, A7 Mark II, A58, RX100, RX100 II, RX100 III, RX1, HX30, A99, A77 II, R
How it works
Attach the mounting plate on the tripod thread under the camera, the plate and the viewfinder frame can be adjusted all direction to fit different camera bodies. Even those equipped with battery grip.
- Adjustable frame fits different camera bodies.
- Detachable mounting plate can be used on tripod directly
- 3/4″ standard screw holes available for other equipments